Bienvenue sur le portail Morph-M » History » Version 74
Introduction, or "how to well use this Portal"¶
This portal describes the use of each Morph-M interface. For a general description of Morph-M, you can visit its web page.
Currently, this portal provides different kinds of tools:
- CMM : discussions et partage : A forum has been created in order to organize internal seminars and informal presentations (called "Goûter du lundi"). You can find a list of past and future meetings, programs, and suggest yours.
- Morph-M Developers Page : It explains how to prototype and develop algorithms following Morph-M's policy.
- Morph-M's Addons Documentation : Morph-M also provides a lot of useful addons. You can find a list and a description of theses addons. Besides, if you want to build your own module, you can get an introduction there too.
If you are implicated on a specific project, you can find it here.
- to bind together Morph-M functions made available through the interface layer. The overhead in this case is usually negligible compared to the cost of the actual image processing.
- to write new algorithms in Python. Most of the Morph-M C++ tools have been replicated in Python (iterators, neighborhoods, etc). Despite the fact that conversions are quite costly and all the functionality is not present, it is quite possible to develop non speed-critical algorithms that directly manipulate pixels in Python.
- Installing, Upgrading, Removing Morph-M : for quick and easy use of Morph-M
- Launch some examples... : This part gives some code examples, in python and C++
- Managing Images
- Neigborhood, Structuring Elements
- Neighborhood,Structuring Element Introduction: There is a way if your structuring element does not exist...
- Unit Test: How to implement unit test to my python algorithm
- How to work with config file: ConfigParser Module
- Logging Module vs "print" statement:
- Python Path and Python Startup: What is this ?
- How to use Morph-M with Matlab ? (Alpha version, work in progress...)
- How to use Morph-M with Labview ? (work in progress...)
- Functions documentations and guide : This part shows the basic use of Morph-M classes and functions
- Seminar : This part provides different presentation slides that gives more insights on the different library concepts and uses.
- Educational resources : Source, Tutorial and Slide of all Morph-M formation
- Bibliographical resources : Some essential references